Sunday, December 6, 2009

as good as it gets (?)


Hi everyone!
It is just amassing Jeremy is in Stockholm and he is alive! I'm so jealous that he managed to visit both modern and music museums! He went to the Millsgardens as well. Right now he has new parents and I'm looking forward to see where are they going to go with him :) Well I also know that Rory had good time traveling around the London and Epsom (london waterloo- camden town- angel- moorgate (museum of london)- st.paul- waterloo- epsom).Add Image I got a photo from Mylar he is posing next to the 'famous' tower in north kensington called the "Trellick Tower". Finally last but not least guess where Niennah is! She is in Cleveland, Ohio USA! Hopefully I'm going to get some pictures from both Jeremy and Niennah later.

No comments:

Post a Comment